Subaru WRX Forum banner

March 19th!! Hurry Get In Here U Must Attend Lol

4K views 30 replies 6 participants last post by  LiL Shoaf 
#1 ·
#6 ·
DONT THINK SO MOE!

## dumbass left the camera on ZOOM last video i tried to make.

Go figure Manic got to edit/Fix/DO IT FOR U...with everything you attempt
lol I found out where it is now B!tch! lol. 2 of my buddy's might come they both have hondas lol.Craig with his red honda k20 swap and a 2004 or something black honda hes like in love with wrx's so he wants to go.

#7 · (Edited)
We are going to make this a meet/cruise to Beaver Run so if you want to roll with us let me know or manic's wrx we have like 5 wrx's going and 1 honda car going but now we have 6 and I'm trying to get more so if you want to go let us know. Hopefully LiL Shoaf will have his wrx running by then but he is going either way.

#8 ·
OK GUYS

We are scheduled! The meet:

Sunday Morning 7:00AM don't be late! @ the Robinson Pep boys !Thumbs Up

So far it is

None of the below WRx's stock either :p

5 Wrx's including Myself "1HOTSTI?" You going to go bro?
Maybe a 2003 Mustang GT
Some Honda's :tease:
and maybe one or two others..I will link this into other threads so you all know. If interested PM me BEFORE Saturday!

Lets roll Bytches :rocks:

P.S. If you got a cam corder bring it. We can tape some action for the rest of our buddies here. Im going to try and bring one....lets get some footage guys.

#10 ·
Moe said:
I will call zorro and tell him and i'll pm lil shoaf and let him kno. THIS IS GOING TO BE SWEET! Cant WAIT!

Already PM'd all the guys that I know were intrested. MAKE SURE if your going to be on time. as far as I know...were leaving Pepboys a few mins after 7:00 AM yes AM fellas.

#15 ·
Pep Boys #0549 View In-Store Specials at this Location
6581 Steubenville Pike, Robinson, PA
Tel: 412-788-4455
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 9:00PM; Saturday 8:00AM - 8:00PM; Sunday 9:00AM - 6:00PM Map & Driving Directions

Should be a good 4 hrs

WWW.MAPQUEST.COM

thats a long ride, i did it before in my WRX...and it was A LONG RIDE

let us know bro

#18 · (Edited)
I will say that it was COLD up there but still a good time.. It was so nice to roll up in the REX.. You guys have no idea.. I am still working out the tunning but soon.. VERY SOON.. so anyway.. Here are a couple pictures of the meet.. I have a ton more but some are still on the camera and I also don't want to overload the page.. I will post more tomorrow when I bring in my camera..

Ohh, I almost forgot to mention, that's my baby that the guys are all checking out...

Attachments

#20 ·
I do have more, a lot more, but I forgot that I didn't download them last night and all I brought with me to work was the laptop.. I will post some more tomorrow as I said.. I am also not posting all of them due to page load times..

#24 ·
Glad that we got the 4 subies in a group pic....Cant wait to see how those turned out. Thats one hell of a camera Ken !Thumbs Up Next event I try to get my womans camera, like I said it cost a pretty penny as well and we never get to use it !Laugh!

Maybe I can sneak some pics of the car with it soon:sneaky: ......

#25 ·
Ok guys, I brought the camera into work today do upload some more pictures... I like the last one the best... !Thumbs Up !Thumbs Up

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.