Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   Tri State WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f100/)
-   -   June 24th Clarion Flashlight Drags (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f100/june-24th-clarion-flashlight-drags-12670/)

Kjott21 06-12-2006 12:13 PM

June 24th Clarion Flashlight Drags

I am planning to be there for this one. I don't think that I have anything that will prohibit me from being there unless something goes wrong with my exhaust install this weekend. Who else is going to attend? Any interest in meeting somewhere and driving up together?

LiL Shoaf 06-12-2006 12:28 PM

I plan on attending.. I live in Ellwood City (38 miles north of the burgh) but if you want help with the Exhaust I can help you with it Sunday.. As for the drags, I don't know the best way for you to get there, but if you run north on 79 let me know, I will meet you in Cranberry..

Moe 06-12-2006 12:40 PM

That would be sweet if we make this a meet/cruise. Hopefully I dont work that weekend. And if Chris goes then I will probably go. I will bring the video tape two. We should get a meeting point that would be sweet having 5 or 6 or more WRX'S cruising to the flash light drags. That would be sweet espically cruising on the highway fun times!

ManicsWrX 06-12-2006 12:45 PM

You guys know Im game, only thing that will stop me from going is a GT35 install :p RIGHT KEN ;) lol

Moe 06-12-2006 01:06 PM

Well fellas whos willing to make this a meet/cruise? I think that would be awsome and if chris gets his goodies on his car. Hopefully I am off that day I think im off Saturdays cause the lady asked me if I wanted off on Saturdays and I said yes.

ManicsWrX 06-12-2006 01:28 PM

Clarion thats about 2 hour ride for me BUT im game! As long as nothing comes up im good to go. Where would we all meet thats local/central point?

Kjott21 06-12-2006 02:02 PM

Cranberry sounds like a good place to meet up. We could meet in the Target parking lot or the Walmart one. They have decent sized lots.

Moe 06-12-2006 02:39 PM

Clarion was awsome there was so many cars. I think there were more cars up there than Zeli
But there is ALOT of muscle cars like Chevrolet SS's and cars with 480 blocks in them. Just insane up there.

AWDwannabe 06-12-2006 05:43 PM

is anyone gonna come get me this time? lol

Moe 06-12-2006 09:20 PM

Im going to BUMP this thread! Cause we should make this a meet/cruise!

Kjott21 06-13-2006 10:31 AM

I posted on a couple of other forums to see if there was anyone else who would be interested in going. So far no one has said anything. This is going to be a lot of fun.

BTW any of you guys ever hear of this site:
[url]http://forums.pghsubarus.com/index.php[/url]

It is pretty small right now. I ran across a thread on NASIOC that had a link for it.

Kjott21 06-13-2006 10:43 AM

As to what time we should meet. If it is acceptable to meet in Cranberry we are looking at somewhere between an hour and an hour and a half drive time from there. The gates open at 3:00, should we meet around 1:00 to allow for some BSing before we leave and to allow for a little bit of time for people who might be running a little behind? Let me know what you guys think.

LiL Shoaf 06-13-2006 10:47 AM

My Trans and rear diff are in the mail so I'm in... !Thumbs Up

I am all about meeting up in Target Plaza in Cranberry.. That is if Chris can find it this time.. ;)

Moe 06-13-2006 10:59 AM

[QUOTE]
I am all about meeting up in Target Plaza in Cranberry.. That is if Chris can find it this time.. [/QUOTE]

lol..Isnt that where we met you last time?

ManicsWrX 06-13-2006 11:30 AM

[QUOTE=Moe]lol..Isnt that where we met you last time?[/QUOTE]

hahaha Im buyin a GPS :p I will TRY to find it this time !Laugh!

Im game and YES 1:00 sounds good. Man that will be fun. Maybe me and Ken will do a run on the Highway and see who top dog is :p ROFL