Subaru WRX Forum banner

Flashlight Drags - Sat May 13, gates open @ 2, racing 4-8

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  AWDwannabe 
#1 ·
Ok guys, now that we have the dates and time I would like to start organizing so it's done and we are not all rushing around to organize the event and call off work if need be.. I am going, it's 5 minutes from my place how can I not go.. :confused: .. Ok, so who is in? Do we want to do a "Meet and Greet" lunch before hand and all roll in together?? I am thinking that would be best so we can all put names to faces and make a nice show pulling in.. Depending on how many show up we can grill at my place or meet up at a close by local park.. NO ALCOHOL. We don't want to promote drinking and driving let alone drinking and drag racing.. We also don't want any hindered reaction times.. ;) .. So if anyone is in let me know.. I will pick up some food or we can do a "pot luck" type thing.. Ohh, and I would say bring the girls along too.. We need a Hugh cheering section every time one of us pull up to the line.. !Thumbs Up !Thumbs Up !Thumbs Up

#2 ·
shit shoaf i didnt realize you lived so close to me!

zeli is supposed to be an hour from me, but with the way i drive...haha.

i made it from houston pa to the flashlight drags in half an hour, not including a stop at a gas station just off the 79 zeli exit. (idk if you know where that is but its in washington county)

anyway, regardless of whether or not i have a car by then (which will be a probably not) i will definitely be up there watching and i would LOVE to see your 500hp wrx (if its ready...?i thoguht i read somewhere it still needs a little work?)

but yes i will absolutely make it up there as much as possible this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.