Subaru WRX Forum

Subaru WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/)
-   Tri State WRX Forum (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f100/)
-   -   FlashLight Drags Aug. 19th (http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f100/flashlight-drags-aug-19th-13955/)

ManicsWrX 08-08-2006 09:20 AM

FlashLight Drags Aug. 19th

[u][b]Zelienople FlashLight Drags[/b][/u]

[b][u]Date:[/u][/b] Saturday, August 19 Gates open at 1:30 p.m. Racing from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.

[u][b]Where:[/b][/u] Zelienople Airport

Ken (Lil Shoaf) and I already took a win at these events, rumor has it that the other top tuners the "EVO & SRT4" are no longer around (sold and off to navy). So it leaves two of us top competitors to run. Ken and I have an open field to kick some import ass.Im also going to speak to Ken about the sponsoring of our sites/forums. I would also like to come up with something for us to put on cars for the races so they know "those 2 wrx's out there kicking ass" are together and coming from the same team.

Speaking to the head cordinator from the drags he tells me that they may be giving out a nice jacket+shirt showing "top dog/top tuner". I hear that this last event is also going to be LIVE on television. So I WILL DEF. BE WEARING a MODDERS tag along with a TUNERS tag. Looking forward to the event. Wish us luck.

LiL Shoaf 08-08-2006 04:12 PM

I think I'm out.. I'm blowing Oil out of my Crank Case Vent and getting a "tinnie" sound.. So I'm building a "Leak Down Tester" today to see exactly what's going on.. Damn car.. :mad: Spinning that clutch did more damage then just the clutch/flywheel assembly.. !Cry! I'm hopping it's just a ring at this point, but not sure yet..

Me having problems with my build up is.. Well.. --> :beatentod :beatentod :beatentod

Moe 08-15-2006 11:24 PM

Shit anyone goin? Im off from work some girl is going to work for me.:D And im rolling down with manic but is any other wrx's going?

ManicsWrX 08-16-2006 08:29 AM

Manics takn the win ###a! Ken any new word yet bro you goin??

Atleast come down with that pimp ass camera and get some shots ;)

AWDwannabe 08-16-2006 12:03 PM

yea if we don't possibly spend the morning on my car, depending when i get it. cbe + the chip forsure but it shouldn't take long, and hopefully the mounts? ken sorry for getting off the phone so quick last night there was like 6 firetrucks going by with their sirens on top of the gsx 600's doing wheelies past me so it was hard to hear you...i'll call you once i know for sure.

LiL Shoaf 08-16-2006 06:09 PM

It's cool bro. The REX is down and out and I'm so pissed I'm not planning on touching it till spring.. I have it parked and covered.. The Block is Cracked and Rings are Broken.. No Freaking Idea what I did to her to create this, just my luck I guess.. I talked to my guy at Subaru and he is trying to replace the Block under warranty but if not it's another 4 gs minimum for an Axis Stage 5 upgrade to my block.. "T" Sleeves, Forged Rods, Balanced Crank, Coated Forged Pistons (new if mine are shot), all the bells to a buttoned up bottom end.. But I don't wanna drop the cash right now.. I'm too pissed about it going down.. But next year Chris.. Your toast man, I plan to run all season (key word "plan") and if I do boy your out of the tuners bracket.. LOL.. I'm trying to come out.. My girls nephew was going to spend the afternoon with us and watch me race but now he wants to stay home and play PS2 if he can't see me race.. So unless Chris will let me roll once or twice I'm probably not gonna show..

ManicsWrX 08-17-2006 01:09 PM

[QUOTE=LiL Shoaf]It's cool bro. The REX is down and out and I'm so pissed I'm not planning on touching it till spring.. I have it parked and covered.. The Block is Cracked and Rings are Broken.. No Freaking Idea what I did to her to create this, just my luck I guess.. I talked to my guy at Subaru and he is trying to replace the Block under warranty but if not it's another 4 gs minimum for an Axis Stage 5 upgrade to my block.. "T" Sleeves, Forged Rods, Balanced Crank, Coated Forged Pistons (new if mine are shot), all the bells to a buttoned up bottom end.. But I don't wanna drop the cash right now.. I'm too pissed about it going down.. But next year Chris.. Your toast man, I plan to run all season (key word "plan") and if I do boy your out of the tuners bracket.. LOL.. I'm trying to come out.. My girls nephew was going to spend the afternoon with us and watch me race but now he wants to stay home and play PS2 if he can't see me race.. So unless Chris will let me roll once or twice I'm probably not gonna show..[/QUOTE]

Roll once or twice? Meaning take mine out? lol....

I told ya last time u could, as long as you dont hammer the launch at 5-6k. I only launch around 3-4

Up to you bro gimme holler n let me know.

bigbadbuddha 08-17-2006 01:13 PM

Ken you can come and grab my car.... Its a long ride but well worth it...
Sorry to hear your woes continuing.

ManicsWrX 08-17-2006 01:42 PM

^Jaes the ###n man! hell yes! Jae come race with me! lol

AWDwannabe 08-17-2006 07:52 PM

lol ken you can roll the dub if i ever ####ing get it...