Anyone around the Warrington, Doylestown Area? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 09-28-2006, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

WRXScarlett is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to WRXScarlett
Anyone around the Warrington, Doylestown Area?

Anyone live around me? I feel like im the only Sub owner here. Warrington, Doylestown, Newtown, Jamison, Feasterville. ### I am sick of talking about people's honda civics and scions over here. Please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 09-28-2006, 01:04 PM
WRXtuners Member

Speedogomer is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Speedogomer
I'm about 2.5 hours north, I can't help you out.

Theres only 1 other member I know of anywhere near me, he's like 45 min away, and another dude that travels to my area to see his gf at college.

NEPA is a cold lonely region this time of year.

-Justin, aka Gomer
(sold)-05 WRX
(new)-04 Cadillac CTS-V
post #3 of 9 Old 02-25-2007, 01:22 AM
WRXtuners Member

silversurf is more helpful than not
I'm up in Sellersville which is like 20 min. from Doylestown. I have some knowledge and a bit of experience if you have some questions.
post #4 of 9 Old 03-11-2007, 01:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

wrxtr6 is an unknown
I'm from the West CHester area, that's about 45 minutes away from Doylestown.
post #5 of 9 Old 12-19-2007, 03:33 PM
WRXtuners Member

03wrxer is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to 03wrxer
I just bought a house in East Norriton/Norristown area, I don't really see many subies around either although last night I saw a nice blue wagon that had stock rims painted black (something that I actually want to do) and now that I saw it I'm really anxious to do it. One thing that pisses my off though it that other subie drivers typically don't show any love to other subie drivers, the dude could have at least given a head nod.
post #6 of 9 Old 12-19-2007, 04:25 PM
WRXtuners Member

SWFL Scooby is an unknown
I'm from Montgomeryville originally- but don't feel bad. Now I'm in southwest Florida- talk about no Suby's... All there is around here is Cadillacs and Lincolns, old folks

D-Rock
Under constant pressure
post #7 of 9 Old 07-28-2009, 10:57 AM
WRXtuners Member

cmac is an unknown
I'm from Norristown/East Norriton originally, I just moved to Lansdale and I work in Doylestown. So What's up fellas? Just thought i'd check in, since it sounds like I am pretty close.

03wrxer - I know there is 2 guys off of sunset ave with wrx's. The one guy is older with the cleanest silver bugeye i've ever seen and the other guy I don't know but my brother used to work w/him at a Nissan dealer and he's got a sick wrb hawkeye right off of woodland ave. They don't usually give me any love when I see them but I've gotta 3g so I'm sure they either 1 hate the new look or 2 don't even realize I'm pushin a subie.

Anyway, I think we should make the attempt to always say Hi to other Subie drivers and maybe it'll start to catch on more around here. I went up to Vermont last year and everyone's got subarus but all the new ones I seen where givin the wave, so let's bring some of that good vibe to where we're at.
post #8 of 9 Old 07-29-2009, 10:19 PM
WRXtuners Member

02Rexwag is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to 02Rexwag
I live in Pughtown which is just outside of Kimberton in Chester County. I know where all you guys are coming from and we should set something up sometime! Saturdays nights are best for me (D-Rock would have a bit of a drive lol). But I def. hear you on the love thing..... Most of the time I wave to someone, they are either 60 or have no idea what they are driving. And honestly I don't usually wave to 3g's cause I do hate the look (sorry cmac.... I'm workin on it). Well lets put something together, I know there are alot a subbies who belong to TristateTuners but I haven't found many of them to be too friendly.

Joe
I hear imports!
post #9 of 9 Old 08-11-2009, 11:28 AM
WRXtuners Member

clord05wrx is an unknown
Im in the feasterville area and there are only a few subies that i see driving around and most of them give love around here. But i agree Im sick of hearing about hondas and scions but love to spank them all day long Anyone know of any meets in the area?????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement