A rare find on the east coast, and with very low miles (36,960). I purchased this car used (private party) in mid-2010 and have logged 4,500 miles since then. I usually work from home so I can't justify it financially or enjoy it enough.
Service and add-ons:
- Optional short-throw shifter installed
- New 35% tint for entire car (lifetime warranty)
- New 3M Scotchgard on front bumper (5-year warranty)
- At 32K miles, inspection by Subaru of Charleston with clean bill of health, followed by synthetic oil change, coolant flush, brake flush, and front rotor resurfacing at Auto Specialties of Lake Norman
- Replaced windshield and performed minor body repair on front driver's side quarter panel. Damage caused by Dilworth tree debris during rainstorm (all paperwork included).